Switch medication from moclobemide to mianserine.
- Before day 1: gradually reduce dosage of moclobemide to a maximum of 300 mg/day.
- Day 1: reduce the dosage of moclobemide to 150 mg/day.
- Day 8: stop administration of moclobemide.
- Day 8-9: a wash-out period of two days is necessary.
- Day 10: start mianserine after this period in a low dosage of 30 mg/day.
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.