More information and/or sources of switching antidepressants and antipsychotics
To improve independently psychopharmacotherapy and medication safety for all patients.
Asmar Al Hadithy (PhD PharmD) is the current editor-in-chief of this WIKI.
He is now chief hospital pharmacist and head of the clinical pharmacy department of Parnassia Psychiatry Institute.
- Walter Broekema,MSc, PharmD: founder and past-editor-in-chief (2008-2018)
- Ralph de Backer, MSc, PharmD: benzodiazepines
- Sietske Brouwer, MSc, PharmD: maintenance
- Jaap Kerkvliet, MSc, PharmD: flagged revisions
- Klaas Kooistra, MSc, PharmD: moodstabilizers
- Hélène Lichtenberg, MSc, PharmD: hypericum switches
- Ashni Lo-Kim-Lin, MSc, PharmD: general
- Lenneke Minjon, MSc, PharmD: plain stopping antidepressants
- Alexandra Mulder, MSc, PharmD: antidepressants
- Verena Mulder, MSc, PharmD: antipsychotics
- Mariska de Roo, PharmD: general & authorization
- Arent Storm, MSc: website design & realization, technical and methodological supervision, benzo convertor
- Arend Veeninga †, psychiatrist, PhD: tester user interface
- Mathilde van Veggel, MSc, PharmD: maintenance
- Anoek Verbeij, Bsc : maintenance
Work in progress
We are gradually improving the tables by adding more references, graphics etc. This will take time.