- Day 1: reduce the dosage of fluoxetine to 20 mg/day.
- Day 15: stop the administration of fluoxetine.
- ↑ Bazire S, Psychotropic Drug Directory 2010. Aberdeen: HealthComm UK Ltd; 2010.
- ↑ Zajecka J et al. Safety of abrupt discontinuation of fluoxetine: a randomized, placebo-controlled study. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1998 Jun;18(3):193-7
- ↑ Rosenbaum JF et al. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor discontinuation syndrome: a randomized clinical trial. Biol Psychiatry. 1998 Jul 15;44(2):77-87
- ↑ Haddad PM. Antidepressant discontinuation syndromes. Drug Saf. 2001;24(3):183-97
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.