(Difference between revisions)
|[draft revision]||[checked revision]|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
| caveat =
| caveat =
Revision as of 12:30, 7 October 2015
Switch medication from bupropion to moclobemide.
- Gradually reduce dosage of bupropion to a maximum of 150 mg/ day.
- When a dosage of 150 mg/day is reached, stop administration.
- Day 1-7: wash-out period of one week is necessary.
- Day 8: start moclobemide with 150 mg/day.
- Day 12: increase moclobemide to 300 mg/day.
- Day 15: if necessary, increase moclobemide to 600 mg/day.
- Occurrence of the serotonin syndrome is possible without wash-out period.
- This switch is currently being reviewed.
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.