Revision as of 13:01, 1 May 2009 by Alexandra
Switch medication from citalopram to bupropion.
- Day 0: gradually reduce dosage of citalopram/escitalopram to a maximum of 20 mg/ day resp. 10 mg/day, when this dosage is respectively > 20 mg/day and > 10 mg/day.
- Day 1: reduce dosage of citalopram/escitalopram to a maximum of 10 mg/ day resp. 5 mg/day.
- Day 1: simultaneously start bupropion in a normal dosage of 150 mg/day.
- Day 8: stop administration of citalopram/escitalopram and continue administration of bupropion.
- The same applies to escitalopram.
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.