Revision as of 14:02, 2 November 2015 by Anoek
Switch medication from venlafaxine to mirtazapine.
- Before day 1: gradually reduce dosage of venlafaxine to a maximum of 75 mg/day.
- Day 1: reduce a dosage of venlafaxine from 75 mg/day to 37,5 mg/day.
- Day 1: simultaneously start administration of mirtazapine in a dosage of 15 mg/day.
- Day 8: stop administration of venlafaxine and continue administration of mirtazapine only in a dosage of 30 mg/day.
- This switch is currently being reviewed.
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.