Revision as of 10:02, 17 November 2009 by Mariska
Switch medication from duloxetine to mianserine.
- Before day 1: gradually reduce dosage of duloxetine to a maximum of 60 mg/ day.
- Day 1: reduce a dosage of 60 mg/day to 30 mg/day.
- Day 8: stop administration of duloxetine.
- Day 8: start mianserine in a low dosage of 30 mg/day.
- Day 15: increase mianserine.
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.