Difference between revisions of "Template:StopAlgemeen"
("An other" -> "Another, more risky," layout issues; refs error)
|(18 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* long-term maintenance treatment, reduce the dose by 25% every 4-6 weeks<ref>The UK Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin; 1999;37:49-52</ref
Latest revision as of 16:08, 10 January 2013
- In general after long-term maintenance treatment, the best is to reduce the dose by about 25% every 4-6 weeks. An apt pharmaceutical dose (tablet, capsule, mixture) is not always available. In these cases one should be creative with dosing.
- Another, more risky, possibility is being at a certain dose to use the following scheme:
- The UK Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin; 1999;37:49-52
- Editor: please note that not all dosages are available in pharmacy. So now and then you should be creative.