Adding lamotrigine to gabapentin.
- Gabapentin is eliminated unchanged by the kidney for 100%.
- Lamotrigine is principally metabolised by UDP-glucuronosyltransferases.
- This combination of drugs may have possible synergistic effects. There are no reports for pharmacokinetic drug interactions. However, the combination will have additional side effects. 
- Start lamotrigine according to the general dosing advice.
- Farmacotherapeutisch Kompas - gabapentine (dutch)
Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "ftk" defined multiple times with different content
- Farmacotherapeutisch Kompas; Toxicologie (dutch)
- Drugs.com lamotrigine
- Freeman et al. Mood stabilizer Combinations: A Review of Safety and Efficacy. Am J Psychiatry 1998;155:12-21
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.