Search by property
This page provides a simple browsing interface for finding entities described by a property and a named value. Other available search interfaces include the page property search, and the ask query builder.
List of results
- Topiramate + ( * Topiramate induces CYP3A4 and is an inhibitor of CYP2C19. )
- Valproic acid + ( * Valproic acid is principally metabolized by CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2A6 and UDP-glucuronosyltransferases. Valproic acid is an inhibitor of the enzymes CYP2C9, epoxide-hydroxylase and UDP-glucuronosyltransferases. )
- Ziprasidone + ( * Ziprasidone is metabolized by CYP1A2 (minor) and CYP3A4. )
- Aripiprazole + ( *Aripiprazole is metabolized by CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 to an active metabolite. )
- Aripiprazole LA + ( *Aripiprazole is metabolized by CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 to an active metabolite. )