Revision as of 13:42, 7 October 2015 by Anoek
Switch medication from bupropion to moclobemide.
- Before day 1: gradually reduce dosage of bupropion to a maximum of 300 mg/day, when this dosage is > 300 mg/day.
- Day 1: reduce dosage of bupropion to 150 mg/day.
- Day 8: stop administration of bupropion.
- Day 8-15: wash-out period of one week is necessary.
- Day 16: start moclobemide with 150 mg/day.
- Day 20: increase moclobemide to 300 mg/day.
- Day 23: if necessary, increase moclobemide to 600 mg/day.
- Occurrence of the serotonin syndrome is possible without wash-out period.
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.