Switch medication from mianserine to trazodone.
- Before day 1: gradually reduce the dosage of mianserine to a maximum of 60 mg/day.
- Day 1: reduce dosage of mianserine to 30 mg/day.
- Day 8: stop administration of mianserine.
- Day 9: Start administration of trazodone in a dosage of 100-150 mg/day
- Day 16: If necessary, increase dosage of trazodone to a maximum of 400 mg/day.
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.