More information and/or sources of switching antidepressants and antipsychotics
To improve independently psychopharmacotherapy and medication safety for all patients.
Walter Broekema (1953) is the founder and editor-in-chief of this WIKI.
He is now freelance hospital pharmacist. He was head of the clinical pharmacy department at GGz Centraal in Amersfoort, The Netherlands and had also pharmaceutical responsibility for a number of other Mental Health Institutions. He graduated as a pharmacist in 1979 and gained his specialisation `hospital pharmacist' in 1991. He has worked at university and community pharmacy. He is active in several organisations inside and outside the hospital, nationally and internationally. He is president of the Special Interest Group Psychiatry of the Dutch Association of Hospital Pharmacists (NVZA/KNMP). He initiated the ATC-drug-distribution robot, started an early audiovisual quality manual and is active in several E-projects like this one. One of his favourites is multidisciplinary cooperation and education. He actively participates in (inter)national conferences.
Conflict of interests: no pharmaceutical companies nor financial interest is involved. Declared 2015.
- Ralph de Backer, MSc, PharmD: benzodiazepines
- Walter Broekema is the founder and past-editor-in-chief
- Sietske Brouwer, MSc, PharmD: maintenance
- Jaap Kerkvliet, MSc, PharmD: flagged revisions
- Klaas Kooistra, MSc, PharmD: moodstabilizers
- Hélène Lichtenberg, MSc, PharmD: hypericum switches
- Ashni Lo-Kim-Lin, MSc, PharmD: general
- Lenneke Minjon, MSc, PharmD: plain stopping antidepressants
- Alexandra Mulder, MSc, PharmD: antidepressants
- Verena Mulder, MSc, PharmD: antipsychotics
- Mariska de Roo, PharmD: general & authorization
- Arent Storm, MSc: website design & realization, technical and methodological supervision, benzo convertor
- Arend Veeninga †, psychiatrist, PhD: tester user interface
- Mathilde van Veggel, MSc, PharmD: maintenance
- Anoek Verbeij, Bsc : maintenance
Work in progress
We are gradually improving the tables by adding more references, graphics etc. This will take time.