Switch medication from trazodone to moclobemide.
- Decrease with about 25% of original dose every 3 days
- Stop and wait 7 days for washout
- Start at the first day after the washout week with about 25% of target dose.
- If necessary, increase dosage of moclobemide to max. 600 mg/day.
- The content of trazodone in the tablet, for example 100 mg or 150 mg, determines which exact doses are given.
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.