Project:Updates Switch Tables
Updates Switch Tables
- Antidepressants: Reviewed and updated switches from and to agomelatine, moclobemide and bupropion (not finished).
- Antidepressants: Reviewed and updated switches from TCA to SSRI and SSRI to TCA (not finished)
- Antidepressants: Reviewed and updated switches from SSRI to SSRI and SSRI to SNRI (not finished)
- Changed reference of literature in switch table
- Antipsychotics: Certain long acting to long acting switches deleted.
- Antipsychotics: oral to different antipsychotic long acting deleted.
- Antipsychotics: added penfluridol
- Antipsychotics: added paliperidone extended release formulations (Xeplion, Trivecta, Byannli)
- Antipsychotics: ziprasidone moved to rest AP
- Antipsychotics: paliperidone moved from rest AP
- Introduced Updates Switch Tables page for informing users about changes on the Switchwiki
- Antipsychotics: added group partial antagonists
If you any have suggestions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your feedback.