Switch medication from agomelatine to mirtazapine.
- Day 1: Stop agomelatine
- Day 1: Stop agomelatine.
- Agomelatine can be stopped abruptly for every dosage.
- Day 2: Start administration of mirtazapine in a dosage of 15 mg/day.
- If necessary, increase dosage of mirtazapine to 30 mg/day.
- A wash-out period is not necessary.
- No severe interactions are known.
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.