Switch medication from bupropion to mirtazapine.
- Before day 1: gradually reduce dosage of bupropion to a maximum of 300 mg/day, when this dosage is > 300 mg/day.
- Day 1: reduce dosage of bupropion to 150 mg/day.
- Day 8: stop administration of bupropion.
- Day 8: Start mirtazapine in a normal dosage of 15-30 mg/day.
- No severe interactions are known.
- No wash-out period is needed.
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.