(Redirected from Haloperidol-Lurasidon)
Switch medication from Haloperidol to Lurasidone.
- Day 1-4: approx. 75% of initial dose
- Day 5-8: approx. 50% of initial dose
- Day 9-12: approx. 25% of initial dose
- Day 13: stop
- Day 1-4: approx. 25% of target dose
- Day 5-8: approx. 50% of target dose
- Day 9-12: approx. 75% of target dose
- Day 13: target dose
- More information on switching to lurasidon: see reference. 
- WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology ATC=N05AD01
- KNMP; Informatorium Medicamentorum 2015; Monografie "haloperidol" (Dutch)
- The Lundbeck Institute; Psychotropics; Terminal Plasma Half-lives
- Farmacotherapeutisch Kompas; Inleidende Tekst Antipsychotica (dutch)
- McEvoy JP et al. Effectiveness of lurasidone in patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder switched from other antipsychotics: a randomized, 6-week, open-label study.J Clin Psychiatry. 2013 Feb;74(2):170-9.
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.