no edit summary
| start =
* '''Day 1-7:''' a wash-out period of one week is necessary.
* '''Day 8:''' start tranylcypromine the next day in a
normal dosage of 20 mg/day for one week.
* '''Day 15:''' after this week the dosage of tranylcypromine can be increased if necessary.
| info =
* A switch from sertraline to tranylcypromine is not obvious, given the necessary prolonged wash-out period in this case.
* Occurrence of serotonin syndrome is reported when a wash-out period (of one week) is not considered.}}